fredag den 9. maj 2014

Trixie Tube Tunnel With Hay Filling

Hi guys! Today I figured that I would do a review on a product from Trixie, which is one of the most popular and known brands, here in Denmark! Here's what Aiko, Raion and myself thought about it!


The Trixie Tube Tunnel With Hay Filling!
It's natural, rabbit safe wood, and it is filled with hay. On one side it has some dried carrot, and on the other side it has some dried pea. That encourages the rabbits to chew the wood, which is healthy for their teeth. It comes i different sizes and I bought the largest one, in about 30 CM.
Dried carrot and pea does have a lot of sugar, so I wouldn't just leave the log with my rabbits. Instead they were allowed to take a bite of it once or twice a week, until the point where they had eaten all of the dried goodies.
They ate the hay pretty quickly too, and they seemed overall, happy with it!
The wood is quite soft, which is good, since Aiko and Raion doesn't really chew on hard wood. Personally I like the fact that it is natural and that you can fill it up with hay, again and again!

Here's a picture of Raion, who is working very hard to get that hay out, after I refilled it!

Pros:
- Natural
- Safe
- Soft Wood
- Can be reused/refilled
- It keeps them activated
- Not too expencive, at our local Petshop.

Cons:
- Messy
- You have to be carefull with the dried veggies/amount of sugar

Our overall opinion?
(4/5)


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar